Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Scene Two - Part 2

The scene now needed the rain effect which matched the same direction and strength as the first scene.
Looking back at my original story board I noticed that the trees were allot bigger so I re-sized them and then moved the camera in slightly.


Finally I added the Oldman with the lamp and gave him his footsteps to take him into the woods. I used the same techniques from scene one to add the lightning and moon light effects and also the rain and thunder effects, but this time I added a few more sounds that I had found from the web. I wanted the Oldman to disappear in to the woods and all you would here was him sawing and chopping away. This would give the viewer the impression of him working away in the woods without actually showing it. I did this by adding a few samples to the rain and thunder wav file using Adobe Soundproof.


No comments:

Post a Comment