Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Scene Four - Part 3

The Old man needed to be animated now. The scene starts with him with his head bowed down, so the first thing was to lift his head up, then both of his arms. This was were the character cries out for death to take him away. I then had to lip sync his month to match the speech in the curve editor.

Next I had to line up the mouth so it looked straight and apart of the Old man's face. This was quite hard because when the head lifted the mouth would disappear into the beard. I combated this by positioning the mouth a slightly in front of the beard.


Once I had finished the syncing for the first sentence I realised that his mouth looked more happy than sad. Once I had rendered the animation it didn't notice so much because the mouth changed quite quickly so I left it in.

The second part of the the Old mans voice-over was a little more trickier to do because the Old man head is moving while he is talking. This caused the mouth to move out of place allot, this was because the mouth was linked to the biped which didn't move totally tangent with the beard.


No comments:

Post a Comment