Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Old Man - Model Finish

The main features of the face were next and I made the eyes using two spheres for the eye ball and a separate half sphere for the eye lid, I kept the eye lids so they can be opened and shut for when I do the close up scene of his face. Next I created three simple objects for the eye browse and the mouth.


Ive kept the mouth simple and black because I wanted it to stand out as much as possible in the Forrest scene. The mouth will not open as such but it will change shape when the character talks.


Overall I'm quite happy the way it has turned out because it didn't look good at first. I had quite a few issues with the maps not looking good in certain positions but hopefully these wont show up in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment