Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Death - Biped

The first thing I wanted to do was to hollow out the sleeves so the wrists of my hand models would look better disappearing inside the cloak. I used the same method as I did with the hood but this time I had problems with the Smooth modifier! For some reason the Turbo Smooth and Smooth modifiers had issues with me cutting the model like this so I left it how it was as hoping that it wouldn't notice.


I then created I biped for death which fitted the size of the cloak.


The hands and skull were attached to the biped using the skin modifier separately and then I added a skin modifier to the cloak. The main purpose was to get the arms and hands working properly because Death wasn't going to walk anywhere in my scene but he may move his arms.

This is the final model of my Death character. With working arms and head.




No comments:

Post a Comment